Research Center for Information Security
The raising economics value of information yields one's interest to conduct any unauthorized access. Any vulnerable chain of the Chains of Trust, however, brings the system to the state where unauthorized access is possible. Thus, any effort to secure every chain is mandatory.
Research Center for Information Security (RCIS) at Gunadarma University facilitates any research regarding those efforts.
We are open for lectures, research contributors (including guest lectures), and students to conduct research in the following, but not limited to, area:
- Cryptography, Public Key Infrastructure, and Implementations
- Formal Verification of Cryptographic Protocols
- IT Systems Audit, Methods and Practice
- Secure User Interface Design
- Trust and Reputation Systems (aka Soft Security)
- Methods in Analyzing Security Incidents
- Digital Forensics
- Social Aspect of Information Security